PREMIUM HEALTH SCREENING
Your health is your most important asset.
Without good health you can not live the life you want – or be there for others who need you. Beach holidays with your partner, your children’s soccer tournaments, or fine days with your grandchildren in the dock is just a memory, but a good health. Whether you are interested in being able to continue training for a marathon, or relax on the couch with a good book, your health should be your main concern.
With our Premium Health Screening, we will make sure you receive a thorough review of your health, and that nothing is left to chance. Premium Health Screening ensures that you leave our clinic with a full understanding of your health status, your risk factors and what you might need to do to reduce the risk of future problems and enjoy life to the fullest.
The complete health examination screening process takes about 6 hours.
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
The examination covers:
- Extensive survey with doctor about previous health, heredity, present situation and lifestyle
- Clinical examination by doctor
- Resting ECG
- Exercise ECG
- Blood Analyses (47 pcs)
- Bone Mineral Density Measurement
- Echocardiogram, ultrasonic heart
- Carotid Doppler, ultrasonic pulse vessel in the neck
- Femoral Doppler, ultrasonic pulse vessels in the groin
- MRI brain
- MRI upper abdomen including pancreas, liver, kidneys and gallbladder
- MRI lower abdomen including prostate/ uterus and ovaries
- MRI colon
- MRI aortic arch
- Closing conversation with doctor when risk factors and possible lifestyle changes are also reviewed. Treatment and control at the clinic of newly discovered diseases. If necessary, referral to specialist clinic. Written summary of findings and CD with MR images.
If you are between 40-50 years, an examination every 5 years is recommended. If you are between 50-60 years, every 4 years. If you are above 60 years, every 3 years.
The Premium Health Screening package can at the revisit be supplemented with different MRI examinations:
– MRI lungs.
– MRI orthopedic e.g. low back, shoulder or knee, including orthopedic consultation.
– Body fat analysis